Fashion in Buenos Aires
Argentina is one of the centres of fashion in Latin América, Buenos Aires Fashion week is not an event to miss if you love fashion. During your internship, you will learn all aspects of fashion such as design, production, advertising, marketing, sales and the development of a clientele. If you’ve got aptitudes in any software for fashion design, human resources, costumer service, assessing and creativity this program is made for you. Sign up now!
Families & Homestays
Our families know, due to their experience, what it means to be a real host. They have received many students from different nationalities, occupations and ages. We will take into consideration your likes and preferences. Living with a local family is the best way to learn their customs, likes, and style while you learn a new language.
Residences & Hostels
If you want to live with several local and foreign students, you can choose to stay in a private or shared room in any of the students' residencies we offer you. Sharing a place with young people from all over the world is a great opportunity to learn about different cultures and make new friends as well as learning about the place in which you are studying.
A Private Apartment is the best choice to enjoy your privacy and comfort of your own place.
- Creativity, flexibility and pro-activity.
- Have strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Excellent social skills.
- Well-read and open to new ideas and influences.
- Good eye for colour, forms, details and trends.
- Cordiality and good manners are essential
- Studies in fashion or related
- Previous experience, though helpful, is not required .
- Passion for social activities.
At your workplace, you’ll probably start with basic tasks in a variety of fields in fashion. You’ll be be responsible for one or more of the following tasks depending on your abilities:
- Conceiving garment combinations of line, proportion, colour, and texture.
- Organizing workroom supplies
- Searching for information about the market trends
- Administrative tasks
- Collaborating into the dressmaking and collection development.
- Assisting with merchandising in the designer’s showroom
- Sales department.
- Developing a clientele
- Coordinating the clothes, jewelry, and accessories used in shop windows, fashion photography and catwalk presentations.
- Creating and generating new moulds and models
Please note: Responsibilities can vary according to the needs and resources of the Host Organization at the moment of your internship.
- Get hands-on experience, contacts with other people in fashion, and improve the possibility to land a job immediately after your internship.
- Develop new skills as a worker and learn things about yourself which you never knew you were capable of.
- Take the opportunity to work on the production of a new line
- Conceive garment combinations of lines, research new trends and much more !
Determined on site. This position requires a minimum time commitment of 20 hours per week.
Contact us NOW!
Our Team is ready to help you: