Health in Buenos Aires
As an intern in Medical observation in Buenos Aires you will take care of patients, assist primary care rounds, spend time with patients and perform social assistant duties.
If you are a sensitive, open minded, emphatic and tolerant person and you have a rational approach, communication skills and ability to work in team this is the perfect program for you.
Families & Homestays
Our families know, due to their experience, what it means to be a real host. They have received many students from different nationalities, occupations and ages. We will take into consideration your likes and preferences. Living with a local family is the best way to learn their customs, likes, and style while you learn a new language.
Residences & Hostels
If you want to live with several local and foreign students, you can choose to stay in a private or shared room in any of the students' residencies we offer you. Sharing a place with young people from all over the world is a great opportunity to learn about different cultures and make new friends as well as learning about the place in which you are studying.
A Private Apartment is the best choice to enjoy your privacy and comfort of your own place.
- Student or graduate in Medicine, Nursing or any related Medical Science.
- Great interpersonal skills
- Analytical and social skills
- Additional secondary health care training preferred
- Similar patient care experience preferred.
At your workplace, you’ll probably start with basic tasks in a variety of fields in medical observation. You’ll be be responsible for one or more of the following tasks depending on your abilities:
- Assisting doctors during care-rounds
- Taking care of patients according to their needs and the Health Centre´s needs as well.
- Helping to move some patients to another health centre.
- Participating in training.
- Assisting in evaluation and treatment assignment.
- Performing first aid and social assistance duties in case that the supervising doctor authorises it.
- Administrative tasks
- Observing the management of medical instruments
Please note: Responsibilities can vary according to the needs and resources of the Host Organization at the moment of your internship.
- Get hands-on experience, contacts with other people in medical observation, and improve the possibility to land a job immediately after your internship.
- Develop new skills as a worker and learn things about yourself which you never knew you were capable of.
- Take the opportunity to work with patients and assist in their treatment.
- Assist in the evaluation process and perform first aid and social assistance!
- Determined on site. This position requires a minimum time commitment of 20 hours per week.
- Minimum commitment: 8 weeks. Please contact us for holidays information.
Contact us NOW!
Our Team is ready to help you: